The Pilot Boat Inn

The Pilot Boat pub was The Admiral Benbow of the North West. The odd Smuggler would stray in from time to time, regaling tales to the locals, driving fear and excitement into their hearts. Legends, folklore, ghost stories and history come to life as you depart on an intriguing Tour through 400 years of haunted history.

Friday 3 February 2023

Rockpoint Records

Following today’s tour around New Brighton, I was pleasantly surprised when I visited Rockpoint Records. 


In dire need of a non alcoholic drink that would hit the spot I ordered an Iced Coffee exptecting a standard glass of dullness. I was pleasantly surprised.

A beer glass tankered was filled with Ice, followed by milk and then perculated Coffee. It was finished with Fresh cream and served. 

No sugar, no added flavours, just a classic Iced Coffee. 

I loved it, the music was not to my taste though I can not stand Oasis and then the Stone Roses came on, I don’t like them either. MANCS 👎

Loved the place though and I’ve ordered an IPad Stand for my next visit as I’ve already spotted USB charging 
Points

points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Legend of the Liscard Vale Witches

  The Liscard Vale Witches The area of old Liscard Vale has long been associated to Witchcraft and was known locally as “Hells Brow”, and ...